I recently bought the ABH Modern Renaissance. This palette is LITERALLY my soul. I seriously love this palette so much! Its stunning and I think Norvina and Anastasia really really killed it! For today I created this warm-toned sultry eyes, and if you want to see how I created this look, than keep on watching.
MORE VIDEOS? SUBSCRIBE, IT’S FREE
Products Used: MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE
- MAC COSMETICS Studio Fix Fluid & Soft and Gentle
- URBAN DECAY Naked Skin Concealer
- NYX COSMETICS Pro Contour Palette
- MORPHE 9B palette
Brows ‘n Eyes
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Definer, Dipbrow Pomade and Modern Renaissance Palette
- KAT VON D Tattoo Liner
- ANNYTUDE Wary Lashes
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Craft Liquid Lipstick
I hope you guys loved this video. This look might be my new favorite, I just LOVE the colors on me! I’ll soon be doing some more looks with the ABH palette. So if you have any requests, let me know in the comments down below. And I will definitely do the look or answer your questions. Also make sure to subscribe to my channel to support me, and follow me on Instagram if you want to see more makeup looks.
Have a great Sunday my loves.
XOGeen zin om een reactie achter te laten. Like dit artikel!